Keep your sound equipment safe and secure on stage or in your home recording studio with the Pyle Adjustable Height Tripod Base Speaker Mount Stand.
The speaker stand has a stable tripod base with nonslip rubber feet. The speaker stand is able to hold up to 132 pounds and is compatible with all speakers that have a 35mm compatible insert. The telescoping center column allows you to adjust the height of the speaker stand from 42 to 71 inches tall. Secure the stand in place with the sturdy pin and screw locks. This speaker stand is constructed of durable metal tubing, making this heavy-duty speaker ideal for musical performances, speeches, rocking recording sessions, and more.
Whether you are a professional musician in a local band, preparing for a speech or assembly, or just want to improve the sound quality of your speakers, the Adjustable Height Tripod Base Speaker Mount Stand is a great option for you.
- Tripod speaker stand features a telescoping center column for adjusting the height from 42.40 to 70 inches
- Rugged metal construction with sturdy pin and screw locks provide a stable base for PA speakers
- Non-slip rubber feet and equal weight distribution keeps your sound equipment safe and secure on stage or in your home
- Designed with a knob-style tension locking mechanism that holds the speaker attached to the stand
- Compatible with all speakers that have a 35mm compatible insert
- Maximum weight capacity: 132 pounds
- Color: Black
- Maximum height: 70 inches
- Minimum height: 42.40 inches
- Weight: 9.54 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.