The Pyle PT260A 200-watt amp is equipped with three RCA inputs on the back and two ¼' mic jacks on the front, so you can turn this amp into a karaoke machine. Even add an echo effect and easily adjust the volume, balance, treble, bass on the master output for total control of your sound. AM/FM antenna included. Runs on 110 and 220 V AC.
- The Pyle Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver is perfect for your karaoke and home entertainment system. It gives you 200W peak power to be used for multi speakers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high-quality audio
- The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver features echo effect, mic bass, mic treble, and volume leaving you in full control of the output sound. Perfect for karaoke, event hosting, public gatherings, and announcements
- The compact and rack mount amplifier has a built-in digital fluorescent display meter which displays all the functions and input used. Remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. It features blue LED illuminated buttons to easily adjust the functions even in the dark
- NOT BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Dimensions: 17 x 11.5 x 4.7 inches
- Volume/Balance/TREBLE/BASS Gain Control For Main Channel
- VOLUME/BASS/TREBLE/ECHO Control For Microphone
- Bluetooth compatible: NO
- 2 Microphone Input Jacks
- 3 RCA Input Source
- 110/220V power switch
- AM/FM Antenna Included
- Dimension: 17 x 11.5 x 4.7 inches
- Weight: 14.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.