The Pyramid BNPS102 10-Inch Dual Car Audio Subwoofers with Bandpass Enclosure features a maximum power handling of 1000 watts at 4-ohm. This subwoofer includes a built-in neon accent lighting, specially treated black rubber edge suspension and bandpass alignment for extra deep bass. The front window is made out of plexi-glass and the subwoofers have a silver polypropylene cone and 4 tuned ports.
The Pyramid PB715X 2 channel car amplifier features a MAX power handling of 1000 watts and a RMS power handling of 500 watts at 4 ohms. The MOSFET power supply electronically varies the width of a channel along which charge carriers flow. MOSFET has higher switching speed than other transistors which make it great for power amplifiers. Other features include a built in variable subwoofer crossover and a variable gain control.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: PB715X
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part number: BNPS102
- Part Number: **BNPS102**
- Item Weigh: 40.5 lbs.
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Dimensions: 14''D x 28.5''W x 13''H
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-1K Hz
- Plexi-Glass Front Window
- Bandpass Alignment For Extra Deep Bass
- Pyramid PB715X 1000W 2-Channel Amplifier
- 2'' High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Silver Polypropylene Cone
- Two 10'' High Power 4 Ohm Sub-Woofers
- Built-In Neon Accent Lighting
- 4 Tuned Ports
- 1000 Watts Peak Power
- NEW **PYRAMID BNPS102** Dual 10'' 1000 Watt Bandpass System w/Neon Accent Lighting
- Pyramid 10-Inch 1000W Subwoofer Bandpass System
- Specially Treated Black Rubber Edge Suspension
- Part Number: PB715X
- New Pyramid PB715X 1000W 2 Channel Car Amplifier
- Tri way Configuration:1/2 Channels
- Dimensions: 7.28''L 9.45'W 2.09''H
- Automotive Type Fuse Protection
- LED Diagnostic Condition Indicator
- Power On LED Indicator
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Overload Protection
- Frequency Response:15Hz 30kHz
- Two Channel Bridgeable Amplification
- Signal/Noise Ratio 90dB
- RCA Low Level Inputs
- High Level Low Impedance MOLEX Input Connector
- Built In Variable Subwoofer Crossover
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Variable Gain Control
- 1000 Watts Total System Output @ 4 Ohms
- 2 X 500 Watts Total Output @ 4 Ohms
- Speaker Output Terminal Strip
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.