If you are looking for the perfect way to keep children and pets away from your Q-Stoves Q-Flame or other outdoor patio heater, the Q-Stoves Q-Gate Fence Protective Barrier for Q Flame Outdoor Patio Heater is the solution.
This attractive, all steel fence is pleasing to the eye and gives you the feeling of protection you need. This barrier keeps little ones and pets away from the QStove. Stay worry free and maintain easy access to the Q-Stove Q-flame. This protective barrier will allow you to enjoy your time and not have to worry about any one getting burned by accidentally touching the Q-Flame heater.
This gate includes hinge pins which allow you to configure the fence and double as stakes which go into thw ground to provide stabilization.
Enjoy your time around the patio heater and take out the worry that some one may get burned.
- Designed for use with the Q-Flame Q05 patio heater: This fence can be placed around the heater to create a safe perimeter
- Beautiful all metal black steel construction
- Arched panels for beautiful aesthetics
- Hinge pins double as ground stakes and stabilize the gate
- Surrounds the Q-Stove with just enough room to access the door or hoppers to feed the QStove
- Folds down easy portability and convenient space saving storage
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.3 x 14.8 x 10 inches
- Weight: 25.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.