Let your little ones be the envy of the neighborhood by letting them ride in style and comfort with the Radio Flyer Trav'ler Stroll 'N Wagon.
Not only will your children be riding in comfort, but thanks to the stroller's 5-point safety harnesses, rear foot brake, and protective canopy, they will also be safe and secure. Even better, their toys, snacks, and extra clothes will be locked tightly in the embrace of the wagon's rear storage bag, cupholders, and interior pockets so they'll have everything they need while rolling along. Suitable for ages 1 year and up, this foldable wagon supports up to 120 pounds, great for accommodating multiple kiddos while you navigate around the zoo, pumpkin patch, fairgrounds, and more. The combination of durable easy-push rear rubber wheels and nimble front caster wheels offers a smooth ride for your young riders and a comfortable experience for you.
Can't decide if you prefer pulling a wagon or pushing a stroller? Good news! This stroller wagon accommodates both pushing and pulling equally well thanks to handles on the front and back ends. On top of that, each handle stows away super quickly and easily for ultimate convenience.
The handles aren't the only parts of the wagon that are easily collapsible; the entire stroller folds up super quickly with only 1 hand, making it extremely portable and perfect for a family on the go. The cart also includes a protective travel cover to help ensure that no storage or transportation issues will delay a family outing.
Make the easy choice to include comfort and security in your next family outing with the Radio Flyer Trav'ler Stroll 'N Wagon.
- Wagon stroller offers durable rubber wheels with bearings for a smooth ride to keep kids comfortable on the trail, beach, or wherever life takes you
- Separate handles in front and back are easily adjustable and collapsible, allowing you to push like a stroller or pull like a wagon depending on the moment's needs
- Simple folding design and travel case allows this wagon to be easily stored and accessed for impromptu family journeys or adventures
- Everyone in the family will enjoy the stroller's cupholders, interior mesh pockets, and enough space for up to 2 kids plus a wide selection of toys or snacks
- Keep your young riders safe with a rear foot brake, 5-point safety harness, and Ultra-Violet protective canopy with peek-a-boo mesh to keep an eye on your little one
- Wagon converts to bench mode for a comfortable place for your little ones to sit and relax once you reach your destination
- Removable rear storage bag attaches to the unit when not being used for packing it away for easy compact storage
- Suitable for ages 1 year and up and accommodates up to 120 pounds for on-the-go versatility
- Height including seat: 17 inches
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47.24 x 41.34 x 24.41 inches
- Weight: 36.71 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.