Whether it's tools, toys, or just random items laying around in the garage, find some extra storage space with the RAM Quality Products PRESTIGE Utility 4-Shelf Storage Utility Cabinet.
This simplistic all-black storage unit with grey doors not only provides functionality but also complements any area well with its design. The 4-shelf organizing container provides ample storage space for items of all sizes. Feel free to dedicate each shelf to a certain category of items, and therefore enjoy a hassle-free storage experience. Included with the utility cabinet, are 2 grey doors that are easily accessible so you can grab what you need and be in and out in no time. Rest assured, while easily accessible, this storage unit's doors are lockable (lock not included) in order to keep all of your items secure. The shelf height can adjust to fit your custom needs and each shelf can support up to 44 pounds.
Stay organized, clutter-free, and be more efficient with the RAM Quality Products PRESTIGE Storage Utility Cabinet.
- Ideal design provides ample space with 4 shelves for hassle-free organizing
- Adjustable shelving is customizable to your needs and each shelf can support up to 44 pounds
- Double-grey doors allow for easy and convenient access to your tools in the locker cabinet
- Basement utility cabinet is lockable (lock not included) to make sure your items are secure
- Simple all-black with grey door design complements any area aesthetically well
- Great for garage organization, as a craft storage cabinet, laundry or broom closet, and more
- Weight capacity per shelf: 44 pounds
- Color: Black/Gray
- Dimensions: (L x D x H): 26.7 x 15.3 x 67.5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.