If your young racer feels the need, the need for speed, then they need the Razor Pocket Rocket.
The Pocket Rocket is an electric-powered replica of a real racing pocket bike. It zooms around your neighborhood with a high-torque motor and race-inspired suspension. This Razor has a hand-operated rear brake, variable speed acceleration using the throttle, and can dash up to 15 miles per hour for 30 minutes of use. For riders 13 and up and 170 pounds.
It has large, 10-inch tires for a fast, furious, and smooth ride and includes a kick stand. This Pocket Rocket has a 24-volt system with 2, 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries in tact that recharge in just a few hours. Racing around the block looks stylish with the blue, sleek design.
Race on, young ones because this Razor Pocket Rocket is a speedy good time.
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and MX-frame geometry, the SX350 scales supercross rider Jeremy McGrath's iconic bike down to size for younger riders
- Powered by a 24V, high-torque, single-speed chain driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for kids ages 13 and up
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence and control
- This mini electric motorcycle has a kid-sized deck and frame making it the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun. With 10” (254 mm), pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- An all-steel frame provides for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use and time with a max rider weight of 170 lbs. (77 kg). It also features soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated rear brake and retractable kickstand
- 24V (2 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
- Designed for ages 13+
- User weight limit: 170 pounds
- Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 21 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.