The Razor E100 (Blue) and E125 (Pink) electric scooters are the perfect introduction to the world of electric-powered fun. Designed to help riders ages 8 and up, ease into their first motorized ride, the E100 pairs a kid-sized frame with intuitive, hand-operated throttle and brake controls and a 100-watt motor – just enough speed to thrill young riders.
Hop on, kick to start, twist the throttle and get a taste of the fun and freedom of an electric-powered Razor ride. Hitting speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E100 is perfect for a solo session or cruising with friends. The E100 features an all-steel frame and fork for hand-me-down durability, while the 8 inch (200 mm), the pneumatic front tire provides ample cushion to smooth out rough surfaces. Simple twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated, front brake help kids take confident control of their ride time.
If your child has the need for speed, this Razor E100 Electric Scooters are ready for the thrill.
- With its kid-sized deck and frame, the Razor E100 (Blue) & E125 (Pink) electric scooters are the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun for riders ages 8 and up
- Powered by a 100-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8 inch (200 mm), pneumatic front tire and 125mm polyurethane rear wheel helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand.
- Pairs a kid-sized frame with intuitive, hand-operated throttle and brake controls
- Hop on, kick to start, and twist the throttle to get a taste of the fun and freedom of an electric-powered ride
- 100-watt motor features a new chain-driven motor with high torque
- Rechargeable battery takes 4-6 hours to fully charge
- Handlebar folds for simple storage and transport
- Battery charger and tools included
- Recommended age: 8+ years
- User weight limit: 120 pounds
- Color: 1 Black and 1 Pink
- Quantity: 2 Scooters
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.5 x 16 x 35 inches
- Weight: E100: 29 pounds / E125: 31.97 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.