Livestock handling just got easier with the Miller Manufacturing Company Hot-Shot HS2000 and SABRE-SIX Rechargeable Battery Pack. Say goodbye to constantly replacing batteries and embrace uninterrupted performance for your prod.
High-capacity rechargeable battery pack extends the time you can use your prod without worrying about running out of power. Its rechargeable nickel-cadmium technology is equivalent to hundreds of alkaline batteries, providing you with long-lasting reliability and performance. Designed with livestock prod users in mind, this battery pack features a secure flip-top closure that effortlessly snaps onto and detaches from your prod, ensuring hassle-free operation even in the busiest of situations. Stay informed at all times with the integrated LED light that indicates when your battery is charging. And speaking of charging, you have the flexibility to recharge from either a 110-volt wall outlet or a 12-volt automotive battery with the proper adapter.
Compatible with Hot-Shot 110-volt and 12-volt charger adapters, this battery pack fits seamlessly with Hot-Shot HS2000 or SABRE-SIX electric livestock prods (sold separately).
Upgrade your livestock prod experience and take control of your handling operations with the Miller Manufacturing Company Hot-Shot HS2000 and SABRE-SIX Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- Make your livestock prodding efficient and convenient with this electric cattle prod rechargeable battery pack
- Holds a high amount of charge, ensuring an extended period of use for your prod; Rechargeable nickel-cadmium holds the power of hundreds of alkaline batteries for consistent and reliable performance
- Flip-top design ensures a secure closure, making it easy to snap onto and detach from your prod
- Integrated LED light always lets you know when it's time to charge so you never worry about running out of power unexpectedly
- Charge from the convenience of your 110-volt wall outlet or your 12-volt automotive battery with the proper adapter
- Works seamlessly with Hot-Shot 110-volt and 12-volt charger adapters; Fits Hot-Shot HS2000 and SABRE-SIX rechargeable electric livestock prods (sold separately)
- Wattage: 12 volts
- Material: Nickel, Cadmium
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.