Incorporate more movement into your busy everyday life with the Cyclo Compact Electric Pedal Exerciser from Reathlete.
Get cardio and aerobic movement into your daily schedule with this compact exercise bike. The compact pedal exerciser can fit under desks and tables to work out various muscle groups including leg muscles, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps, and hip flexors while seated. Set the exerciser on a tabletop and place your hands in the pedals to get an upper body, shoulder, and arm workout. CYCLO is also a great tool for low-intensity work to help burn calories, moderate blood sugar levels, combat cholesterol, and provide general circulation for the elderly or those with limited movement. Speed and resistance levels can be easily adjusted on the exerciser screen or with the included remote control.
Improve your fitness levels and make aerobic and cardio exercise a part of your daily routine with the Compact Electric Pedal Exerciser from Reathlete.
- MEET THE ALL-DIGITAL MARKET LEADER! CYCLO is the most technologically advanced solution among modern compact exercise bikes, and here’s how it’s unique: 12 speeds (good for different rehab plans), a smart remote control for all the functions (no more leaning down to switch the mode), forward and reverse pedaling (for different muscle groups), auto mode (the bike does the pedaling) and manual mode (you do the pedaling). A wide range of desk workout sessions with just one mini exercise bike!
- A SIMPLE DEVICE FOR LOTS OF TYPES OF EXERCISING! Getting a desk bike / pedal exerciser or an under desk elliptical trainer is a great way to arrange regular workouts that will work as cardiovascular exercise / aerobics. Cycling is also known to help people lose weight and relieve stress. The best thing is that you can use this mini exercise bike / pedal exerciser while sitting at a desk or on a couch, so you can work on your laptop or read while simultaneously engaging in physical activity.
- STAYING HEALTHY MADE EASIER. There are many health benefits of regularly using stationary bikes. For seniors and younger people alike, cycling on a foot pedal exerciser helps make muscles and joints stronger and improves blood circulation. CYCLO is also a pedal exerciser for seniors who look for desk exercise equipment as a physical activity booster or an instrument of post-illness rehabilitation. Using a leg exerciser while sitting helps one stay healthy without overstraining the body.
- DOUBLES UP AS ARM EXERCISE EQUIPMENT! It’s also a desktop arm bike that you can pedal with your hands, so with CYCLO, you get to work your upper body as well as do cycling. Having your under desk exercise equipment substitute for arm machines solves the problem of exercising your chest, shoulders, and back at home or in the office without having to purchase any additional equipment. Arm biking can also be done by athletes to warm up before more intense workouts.
- PORTABLE, LIGHT, AND QUIET! Cycle bikes for exercise sessions can be bulky and noisy, but this desk pedal exerciser is designed to be lightweight and almost soundless so that you can easily transport it and use it in the office without distracting your coworkers. Also, non-slip pedals with adjustable straps will keep your feet or hands comfortably fixed, and non-slip rubber feet will ensure that the under-desk pedal exerciser stays where you put it throughout your cycling sessions.
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.