These days, we no longer need a gym membership to stay fit. Introduce your home to the 21st Century with Reebok Professional Multi-Purpose Aerobic Challenging Home Fitness Deck.
Expand your workout options for both body weight and training with this versatile home deck. Built with a non-slip bobble surface and quick-lock foot adjustments, this workout deck provides an enhanced textured grip for added safety and stability so you can perform the most intense moves. Challenge yourself in 3 positions, incline by adjusting the deck's lid, decline by folding and locking 1 of the deck's feet, and flat with 2 height options. Adding resistance tubes on the included clips and make the most out of this multi-purpose fitness accessory.
Conveniently store your fitness accessories in the integrated storage bin and save your energy for the exercise deck. When you're worn out, fold, and store the Reebok Deck out of the way.
- Versatile design with total body strength and cardio home workouts for fitness pros and novices
- Non-slip bobble surface and quick-lock foot adjustments provide textured grip for added safety and stability
- Increase your challenge level with incline, decline, and flat position options
- Includes clips to attach to resistance tubes for a varied workout
- Features 2 height positions for diverse workouts, 7.87 and 13.78-inches high
- Lift backrest for an integrated storage compartment to easy and quickly access equipment
- Portable exercise deck that folds for compact storage
- Color: Black and red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47.64 x 13 x 7.8 inches
- Weight: 30.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.