When you embark on an adventurous camping weekend, a small boat is a must for easy water transportation. Pack your bags, grab your gear, and secure your canoe or kayak on the Reese Towpower Universal Trailer Hitch Mount Canoe Loader. This canoe easily transforms most cars, trucks, and suvs into a reliable load-hauling machine to safely transport your canoe or kayak.
Equipped with adjustable hardware, a tow adapter mount, and the canoe loader frame, this canoe carrier is easy to install onto the roof of your car. Simply align the canoe on the loader with the roof of the vehicle and walk it into position. After you've positioned the canoe, tie it down using secure straps (not included).
The innovative design of this loader makes it easy for 1 person to quickly load and unload a canoe or kayak. Use the adapter so you can tow your boat while using the loader to safely and efficiently get your canoe from point A to point B. Dare to adventure with Reese Towpower Universal Trailer Hitch Mount Canoe Loader.
- Universal hitch mount canoe and kayak loader transforms your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine
- Easily installs onto most cars, trucks, and suvs to safely transport canoe
- Allows for 1 person to quickly load and unload a canoe or kayak
- Adapter mount allows for towing while using the loader
- Includes adjustable hardware, tow adapter mount, and canoe loader
- Safely and efficiently load a canoe to the roof of your vehicle
- Simply align the canoe on the loader with the roof of the vehicle and walk it into position
- Tie-down straps sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5 x 40.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 18.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.