This Rev-A-Shelf 432-BF-3C 3-Inch Base Filler Pullout Between Cabinet Organizer revolutionizes otherwise wasted space in your kitchen.
Normally a "filler" or extra space is simply covered up with a decorative front, but with Rev-A-Shelf's line of fillers, it turns that otherwise wasted space into useful space. Fillers are intended to be installed in new kitchen cabinet construction and will not work in existing cabinets. This model is a 3-inch wide design and features adjustable shelves with chrome rails and full-extension ball-bearing slides. This package contains: 1 wood filler, 3 adjustable shelves, and chrome rails.
Double-check your cabinet's opening (inside dimensions) to allow the best fit. Measure side to side (width), front to back (depth or length), and top to bottom (height). Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions (plumbing, hinges, etc.).
- Maximize space and efficiency in your kitchen cabinets with this base filler pull-out organizer
- Easier access to spices and other cooking essentials in any 30-inch tall cabinet with a 3-inch opening
- Attractive wood construction with extra sturdy slide system extends fully and can support up to 100 pounds
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to install in between your kitchen cabinets during new cabinet construction; not intended to be added to existing cabinets
- Fillers do not go inside of a cabinet, they install in-between cabinets; Once installed simply attach your matching panel or door
- Designed for exactly a 3-inch opening that is 30-inch tall
- Includes 1 wood filler, 3 adjustable shelves, and chrome rails
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 3"W x 23"D x 30"H
- Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.