No more bending down or rifling through stacks of pots and pans in your cabinets, because with the Rev-A-Shelf 5 Inch Wood Bakeware Pull Out Organizer with Ball-Bearing Soft Close, storing your baking sheets, cookie sheets, foil, wrap, and more has never been so simple.
This under-cabinet organizer features 2 compartments for storing baking sheets and platters, plus the removable center rack dividers allow you to store platters and bakeware if you want. Simply slide the organizer out and back in when you want to access your bakeware.
The full-extension ball bearing slides feature a soft close and can support up to 100 pounds. Door mounting is a breeze with Rev-A-Shelf's patented door mounting brackets that provide up to 5 inches of flexibility for trouble-free installation on any door style. Designed for a 9-inch cabinet with a 6-inch opening, this organizer will work for either full-height under cabinets or cabinets with an above drawer.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- Wooden organizer fits into an existing cabinet to keep your baking sheets, cookie sheets, foil, and wraps neat and organized
- 100lb Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Slides with Soft-Close
- Comes with patented door mount brackets for up to 5 inches of adjustability - just install the mounting hardware and the drawer face
- Designed for a 9-inch cabinet with a 6-inch opening, this organizer will work for either full height under cabinets or cabinets with an above drawer
- Includes wood cabinet organizer, adjustable dividers, and mounting hardware
- Note: If installing into a cabinet where drawer above, taller items will be limited
- Attractive wood construction with a durable clear finish
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural Maple
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.26"W x 21.66"D x 19.5"H
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.