If you're tired of cluttered, unorganized, and hard-to-access cabinets, then look no further than the 11-Inch Wood Sliding Pull Out Cabinet Organizer from Rev-A-Shelf. From storing baking sheets, spices, cutting boards, utensils, and even knife organization, no kitchen is complete without this organizer.
This sliding cabinet organizer fits directly into an existing cabinet and goes from ordinary to extraordinary. Designed for a full-height 15-inch cabinet with an 11.5-inch wide or larger opening, simply install the sliding mechanism to the floor of the cabinet's interior and reattach your cabinet door to the front of the unit. Adjustable door mount brackets are included and required for operation; while the adjustable rub bushings offer a precise fit.
This organizer features 3 adjustable shelves that glide on 110-pound full-extension BLUMOTION soft-close slides. The shelves are also removable so you can customize them to fit whatever you decide to store. The unit comes fully assembled with a maple wood construction and a clear coat finish that provides durability and style for years to come.
Utilize every inch of space in your kitchen with the 11-Inch Wood Sliding Pull Out Cabinet Organizer from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Kitchen organizer with multipurpose shelves simply fits into an existing cabinet to keep essentials neat
- Full-extension BLUMOTION slides feature a soft close design and can support up to 110 pounds
- Designed for full-height 15-inch cabinets with an 11.5-inch wide opening
- Crafted from heavy-duty maple wood with a clear coat finish for added durability
- Features adjustable shelves to accommodate all of your storage needs
- Includes (1) wood organizer with shelves, chrome rails, and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Material: Wood
- Color: Maple
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.63 x 11.75 x 25.5 inches
- Weight: 34.25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.