Easily access pots, pans, dishes, kitchen gadgets, and food with the Rev-A-Shelf 24-Inch Wooden Kidney Shaped 2-Shelf Lazy Susan.
This 2-tiered lazy susan is a great fit for lower or corner base cabinets thanks to its kidney shape that spins inside your cabinet to display your items. Each lazy susan shelf can hold up to 50 pounds per square foot. This wooden lazy susan comes with 2 wooden shelves, a telescoping shaft, and mounting hardware.
This lazy susan turntable measures 24 inches deep, 24 inches wide, and 32 inches tall fully extended. You can adjust the telescoping shaft from 26 to 32 inches tall. This corner cabinet lazy susan is designed with maple wood construction with a clear coat finish for corner cabinets with a framed opening at least 24 inches wide.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Ensure that your kitchen cabinets stay clutter-free and organized with this Lazy Susan organizer from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Easily access pots, pans, dishes, kitchen gadgets, and food with this wooden, 2-tiered 24-inch kidney-shaped Lazy Susan spice rack for your kitchen cabinets
- Measures 24 inches deep and 24 inches wide with a telescoping shaft that adjusts from 26 to 32 inches tall
- Each lazy susan adjustable shelf can hold up to 50 pounds per square foot
- Designed for Lower or Corner Base Cabinets
- Independently rotating hardware eliminates the need to mount to cabinet doors and makes installation simple; Kidney Lazy susans do not attach to any door
- Shelves are adjustable once installed
- Telescoping shaft makes rotating the Lazy Susan easy
- Includes: 2 Shelf Wood Kidney-Shaped set with telescoping shaft and mounting hardware
- Plywood finger joint rim with 5/8" thick bottom
- Features Maple wood construction with a clear coat finish for durability
- Color: Natural Maple
- Dimensions: 24"W x 24"D x 26"H
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.