For functionality and elegance, the Rev-A-Shelf Stainless Steel Waste container will be the ideal addition to any home kitchen.
Crafted with 18-gauge stainless steel, this trash bin ensures robustness and longevity, while the sleek silver finish adds a touch of sophistication to any space. The wall-hugger design of this garbage can allows you to fit this snugly against your garage or shop wall to maximize space where you need it most. Featuring a top lip, the bin withstands the rigors of daily use.
Equipped with a generous capacity of 74 quarts, this waste container is compatible with 60-gallon trash bags, reducing the frequency of emptying. Cleaning is also a breeze. The stainless steel surface can be effortlessly wiped down with soap and water.
Whether you are seeking a reliable waste management solution for your home, workshop, or restaurant, the Rev-A-Shelf Stainless Steel Waste Container is a versatile and stylish choice that offers performance and aesthetics.
- Sleek trash bin with a minimalist finish is ideal for residential and commercial use, such as home kitchens, garages, workshops, or restaurants
- Features a wall hugger design to maximize space as it fits snugly against the wall
- Heavy-duty 18-gauge stainless steel construction with a top lip increases durability for long-lasting use
- Holds up to 74 quarts of waste and is compatible with 60-gallon trash bags to minimize emptying
- Wipe down with soap and water for an easy cleaning process
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.88"W x 11.62"D x 24"H
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.