Easily access pots, pans, lids, stand mixers, and other kitchen accessories with the Rev-A-Shelf Kitchen Cabinet Pull Out Wire Basket.
This wire pull out basket installs on the bottom of your kitchen cabinet. With smooth ball-bearing slides, the sturdy base stays in place as you pull out the basket. This kitchen organizer holds up to 100 pounds.
This kitchen cabinet pull-out organizer comes with mounting hardware. The optional door mount kit (5WB-DMKIT) is sold separately.
Once installed, the basket and hardware frame measures 22 inches deep, 20.75 inches wide, and 6 inches tall. This kitchen cabinet organizer is designed to fit 24-inch cabinets with 20.5-inch openings.
Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- Access pots, pans, lids, bottles, stand mixers, and other kitchen accessories with this single sliding basket kitchen storage organizer
- Slides smoothly on a full-extension ball-bearing system and is strong enough to hold up to 100 pounds
- Measures 22 inches deep, 20.75 inches wide, and 6 inches tall; designed to fit most 24-inch cabinets with a 20.5-inch opening
- Great for maximizing space under the sink or in vanity cabinets with 22-inch depth and sturdy, heavy-gauge wire construction
- Includes basket and mounting hardware; optional cabinet door mount kit available (5WB-DMKIT, sold separately)
- Fully-assembled and simple (4) screw installation to floor of the cabinet
- Part number: 5WB1-2122CR-1
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.75"W x 22"D x 6"H
- Minimum cabinet opening for face frame and frameless: 20.5 inches
- Weight: 11.65 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.