Maximize space and transform the hard-to-reach corner cabinet with the Rev-A-Shelf 32 Inch 2 Tier Full Circle Lazy Susan, White Polymer.
Replace your old Lazy Susan or add one to your lower or corner base cabinet. This high-quality unit features durable rotating hardware that makes installation simple. Maximize the storage area of your cupboard and support a whole range of food, bakeware, or supplies in the 2-tiered lazy Susan. Each shelf rotates independently, making sure you have easy access to every square inch of usable space. The shelf's injection molded polymer plastic construction is designed for long-lasting use and durability. Designed to fit a corner cabinet opening, simply install the base into any 32-inch cabinet opening and adjust the telescoping center rod to fit (adjusts between 26 and 31 inches tall).
Don't let the name fool you, there's nothing lazy about these swivel shelves. Completely revamp your kitchen organization with the 2-Tiered Full Circle Lazy Susan.
- Conveniently keep your corner cabinet organized and functional with mounted 2-tiered storage
- Shelves rotate independently of one another, giving you total access to all your supplies and sundries
- Injection molded polymer plastic construction is designed for lasting durability
- Designed for corner base cabinets
- Telescoping rod is adjustable between 26 and 31 inches in height
- Includes 2 full circle shelves and telescoping center rod
- Color: White Polymer
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32"W x 32"D x 26"H inches
- Weight: 19.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.