If you have a small closet or routinely run out of space, you'll love the Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 26 to 35 Inch Adjustable Pull Down Closet Rod as a solution to your lack of space.
Using a wall-mounted chrome bar, this closet rod can hold up to 25 pounds of clothes and clothes hangers. The rod is side-mounted and uses a telescoping handle, allowing you to adjust the rod between 26 to 35 inches in width. You can even stack 2 units on top of one another for higher storageThis means it'll fit any closet with walls within that range. Note: This type of closet rod requires a minimum of 14 inches of closet depth. Overall, this is a great way to add space and room to your current closet.
Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Give your closet more space with this adjustable pull-down closet rod from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize closet space with the pull-down closet rod designed to hold clothes hangers and give you more room
- Holds a maximum of 25 pounds
- Minimum of 14 inches of closet depth required
- Rod is side-mounted and has a telescoping handle for customized length
- Telescoping rod adjusts from 26 to 35 inches in width
- Stack two units above one another for tall closet applications
- Designed with a heavy-duty metal frame
- Includes adjustable rod and mounting hardware
- Color: Chrome/black
- Mount Type: Mounts to cabinet side walls
- Frameless Minimum Cabinet Opening: 26"W x 14"D x 34.75"H
- Dimensions: 26"W x 4"D x 34.75"H
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.