Take care of all your kitchen waste with the Rev-A-Shelf RV-18KD-2218C-S Double Waste Containers. Rev-A-Shelf knows waste containers better than anyone else, and their RV series is the right choice for anyone wanting to replace a standing waste container.
The kit includes 1 blue and 1 black waste container, allowing you to easily sort your regular garbage from your recyclables. The chrome mounting sturdy-slide frame is easily installed into any cabinet with a 14.50-inch opening, and the 4-screw installation process takes no time at all. Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions. This item is designed for cabinet opening width of 14-1/2" to 18". Once mounted, both wastebaskets can be secured and easily stowed away, keeping your well-sorted waste tidy and out-of-site.
Sort and hide away the garbage in your kitchen with this effective waste storage system. The Rev-A-Shelf RV-18KD-2218C-S gives you everything you need for effective waste storage and disposal.
- Sturdy slide rack and blue and black waste containers sort garbage and recycling, hiding it away with ease
- Durable, heavy-gauge plated metal wire construction slides effortlessly and handles 100 pounds at full extension
- Simple 4-screw installation mounts to base of cabinet; Sets up and hides away garbage in minutes
- Designed for cabinet opening width of 14-1/2" to 18"
- Includes (1) blue and (1) black 35 quart waste container, (1) metal frame, (1) pair of slides, and mounting hardware
- Material: Chrome
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.38"W x 22"D x 19.25"H; designed to fit base cabinets with a 14.50-inch or larger opening
- Weight: 13.13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.