Rev-A-Shelf has the stress-free solution to organize your pots and pans with the Drop-In Pot and Pan Organizer for Rev-A-Shelf Peg Boards. This kitchen accessory is built for deep drawers and offers an adjustable design that will fit your unique organization setup.
This kitchen organizer and storage essential comes with adjustable dividers to suit different sizes of cookware that need to stay neatly organized. Created to be compatible with the Rev-A-Shelf Chrome Lid Organizer (sold separately), this kitchen rack holds up to 5 pots and pans, keeping your cookware storage troubles at bay. This drawer organizer is easily installed into 4DPS or 4DPBG series peg board systems (sold separately) with a simple press-in installation.
Featuring a handle rest that can be shortened or lengthened, this home essential can fit in drawers between 7.75 and 15.25 inches deep. This kitchen accessory is recommended for drawers that are at least 8 inches or deeper and are able to fit larger kitchen essentials such as pots, pans, and other cookware. Constructed from heavy gauge steel wire, this polished chrome kitchen organizer tool is built to last.
Put your organization fears to bed with the Rev-A-Shelf Drop-In Pot and Pan Organizer for Rev-A-Shelf Peg Boards. This kitchen drawer organizer is built with ease of access in mind, cutting down on clutter and keeping your pots and pans conveniently stored away.
- Revolutionize the way you store pots, and pans with the Rev-A-Shelf Drop-In Pot and Pan Organizer for Rev-A-Shelf Peg Boards
- Heavy-gauge steel wire organizer is 7.75 W x 15.25 D x 7.75 H inches and is recommended for drawers that are 8 inches or deeper
- Easy to install with simple press-in installation into a Rev-A-Shelf peg board (sold separately)
- Handle rest that can be trimmed, so this home essential can fit in drawers between 7.75 and 15.25 inches deep
- Adjustable dividers provide storage for different sizes of cookware for optimal drawer organization
- Established in 1984 this family-owned business has a worldwide presence that takes a whole home approach to help their customers enhance their kitchen, bath, closets and more to make them more effective, organized, and safe.
- Material: Steel
- Color: Chrome
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.75”W x 15.25”D x 7.75”H
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.