Secretly store away cleaning supplies, cooking utensils, and more inside your cabinet, closet, or outside the kitchen. Transform your storage solution with Rev-A-Shelf's Pull-Out Organizer Hooks. These patented hooks maximize your space and provide an enhanced storage solution for your home.
Equipped with 1 slide-out organizer, 7 zinc hooks, and easy installation mounting hardware, simply mount to the front and rear of your kitchen cabinet. The shorter depth allows for versatile applications that fit into most standard cabinet constructions.
Securely hang your accessories using these patented adjustable hooks. The unique design prevents the hooks from turning or twisting during use to keep your items neatly aligned inside the cabinet. Crafted from fully-assembled maple wood with a clear coat finish, Rev-A-Shelf Pull-Out Hooks are built for long-lasting durability.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE: Maximize your space and store cleaning accessories, cooking utensils, and more out of sight with this pull-out organizer
- DURABLE DESIGN: Hooks feature a unique design so they don't turn or twist during use, keeping your items neatly aligned; Crafted from fully-assembled maple wood with a clear coat finish for durability and longevity
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily mounts to the front and rear of most kitchen cabinet constructions; shorter depth allows for versatile applications
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 4"W x 14"D x 4.13"H; Weight: 5 pounds
- INCLUDED: Includes 1 slide-out organizer, 7 zinc hooks, and mounting hardware
- Has 100lb Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Slides
- Securely hang your accessories inside your cabinet, closet, or outdoor kitchen
- Color: Natural Maple
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.