Your seasonings and pantry essentials will always be within reach with the Rev-A-Shelf Wooden Wall Filler Pull-Out Cabinet Organizer. This handy organizer features multiple levels of shelving for maximum storage space and easy access.
Rev-A-Shelf's fillers revolutionize the way you store your kitchen pantry items. Normally a "filler" or extra space is simply covered up with a decorative front for either your wall (upper) or base (lower) cabinets, but with Rev-A-Shelf's line of fillers, your otherwise wasted space is transformed into convenient, usable space. Adjust the shelves to accommodate spices or small pantry goods for optimized organization, with a fixed middle shelf as a reliable base.
Fillers are intended to be installed in between (2) cabinets in new kitchen cabinet or remodel construction and will not work in existing kitchen cabinets. Fillers are available in different widths and heights (always good to consult with a kitchen designer to incorporate them into your new kitchen). Fillers do not go inside of a cabinet, they are installed in-between cabinets.
The shelves feature natural maple construction with a semi-gloss finish while the slides are soft-closed for seamless operation. You'll be able to easily mount the organizer to the cabinet floor and door. Scribe rails are not provided as proper furniture offset of your cabinet(s) must be determined first. This cabinet organizer is designed for exactly a 6-inch wide by 42-inch tall opening.
Streamline your kitchen with the Rev-A-Shelf Wooden Wall Filler Pull-Out Cabinet.
- Revolutionize the way you store spices and small pantry goods with the 42-inch multi-tier wall filler pull-out cabinet organizer
- Our natural maple wood pull-out cabinet organizer is 6 W x 11.13 D x 42 H inches and is designed for in-between cabinets with an exact 6" W x 39" H opening; For new kitchen construction and remodel jobs only
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to install; Includes: 1 wood filler, 3 adjustable shelves with chrome rails, and mounting hardware
- Open design offers easy access and visibility for all of your storage needs; Full-extension ball-bearing 100-pound rated slides with soft-close provide seamless operation
- Adjustable shelves allow you to customize your space just the way you need; Middle shelf is fixed
- Established in 1984 this family-owned business has a worldwide presence that takes a whole home approach to help their customers enhance their kitchen, bath, closets and more to make them more effective, organized, and safe
- Fillers do not go inside of a cabinet, they are installed in between cabinets
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural Maple
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6"W x 11.13"D x 42"H
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.