If you're in need of some extra room to store files, don't stack them on the table and increase clutter. Instead, use a Rev-A-Shelf File Drawer Kit for Kitchen and Office Cabinet Organization. It turns your standard height base cabinet into a 2-tier file drawer.
This unique kit features full-extension ball-bearing slides and heavy-duty chrome plated rails that hold both letter and legal-size folders. The bottom, side, and rear mounting were designed on the same platform as Rev-A-Shelf's successful 5WB2 Series wire baskets. Providing you the sturdiness you expect and easy installation.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Rid yourself of clutter and free up some space with your very own Rev-A-Shelf RAS-FD-KIT Series 2-Tier Base Cabinet Organizer.
- Turn your standard height base cabinet into a 2-tier file drawer organizer
- Depth adjustable from 19.75 inches to 24 inches
- Heavy-duty chrome plated rails hold both letter and legal-size folders
- Has full-extension ball-bearing slides that hold up to 100 pounds
- Mounted on bottom, side, and rear for incredible sturdiness; Door Mount Bracket kit option (sold separately)
- Includes 2 U-Shaped support brackets, 2 file drawers, and mounting hardware (folders not included)
- Designed for standard height base 18-inch drawer/door cabinet
- Material: Steel
- Color: Chrome
- Face frame minimum cabinet opening (W x D x H): 14.5" x 19.75" x 22.75"
- Frameless minimum cabinet opening (W x D x H): 14.88" x 19.75" x 22.75"
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.75" x 19.75" x 22.63"
- Maximum Depth: 24 inches
- Weight: 13.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.