Say farewell to the eyesore of every kitchen. Flawlessly hide your garbage thanks to the Rev-A-Shelf Single 50-Quart Mounted Pullout Waste Bin with Lid.
We're all guilty of letting our trash can overflow. Stay clean and garbage-free with this heavy-duty pullout wastebasket. The durable wire frame conveniently mounts to the bottom of your cabinet to effectively secure your basket no matter how full it is. The shallow 22-inch depth allows for applications in 11-inch wide kitchen or bathroom cabinet openings. Thanks to the ball-bearing slides, effortlessly pull to smoothly extend your waste container and remove the can to empty as needed. Installation is made easy with the mounting hardware, trash bin with lid, and frame included.
Keep your garbage hidden with the Rev-A-Shelf Single 50-Quart Mounted Pullout Waste Bin with Lid.
- Keep your kitchen/eating area clean and trash-free by hiding your garbage inside the cabinet
- Heavy-duty wire frame with extra sturdy 3/4 extension slide system and supports up to 75 pounds
- Easily mounts to cabinet floor with easy 4-screw installation; door mount kit available (sold separately)
- Designed to fit in 11-inch minimum cabinet openings of full-sized cabinets (with no drawer above)
- Includes single 50-quart white container with lid, white powder-coated wireframe, and mounting hardware
- Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.7"W x 22.31"D x 24.25"H
- Weight: 9.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.