Don't waste precious floor space in your laundry room with a clunky, oversized ironing board. The Rev-A-Shelf Premier Soft Closing Pop Up Ironing Board provides plenty of space to combat wrinkles that folds out of the way when you're all finished with the laundry.
This fold out ironing board features a durable metal frame with a glossy silver finish. Soft-close hinges, overtraveling slides, and locking legs make it easy to fold and smoothly unfold the frame quietly, safely, and easily every time. The padded cream-colored cloth cover provides a comfortable and soft place to take care of delicate fabrics. The pop-up iron table easily fits into your utility room closet or wardrobe cabinet, so long as there's a space 14 inches tall and 6 inches wide.
Make your laundry area function even more efficiently with the Rev-A-Shelf Premier Soft Closing Pop Up Ironing Board providing complete functionality with a minimum of space.
- Conserve precious floor space with this pop-out ironing board
- 6 inch wide when stored and installs easily into any 14"+ deep closet
- 10-inch width opening is required to allow for proper swivel and clearance
- Over-traveling slides and locking legs for maximum safety
- Reversible mounting design easily installs wherever you need it
- Soft-closing hinges provides quiet, smooth opening
- Constructed with a heavy-duty metal frame
- Included: (1) Ironing board assembly, (1) Ironing board frame, (1) Ironing board cover and mounting hardware
- Height required is 52 inches
- Frameless Min. Cab. Opening: 10 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.3"W x 13.46"D x 43.31"H
- Manufacturer's warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.