Maximize space in your home with the Rev-A-Shelf Vanity Drawer Pullout Cabinet Ironing Board.
Rev-A-Shelf has ironed out the inconvenience of storing and setting up that bulky ironing board with the introduction of its VIB Series. The uniquely designed expandable frame mounts easily in a vanity drawer between cabinet sides from 14.25 inches to 21 inches wide and the fixed brackets allow for easy mounting of all standard drawer fronts. Simply add your own door front to match your home decor. The vanity ironing board features a chrome finish and unique ball-bearing slide system that provides sufficient over travel for maximum utilization. Simply open until the gravity lock engages, unfold board and you are ready to iron.
Double-check your cabinet's opening (inside dimensions) to allow the best fit. Measure side to side (width), front to back (depth or length), and top to bottom (height). Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions (plumbing, hinges, etc.).
- Maximize your space with this Rev-A-Shelf pullout ironing board that features an adjustable width from 14.25 to 21 inches wide
- Ironing surface measures 11.8 inches wide by 37.7 inches long
- Folds away for compact, easy storage
- Heavy-duty metal frame with ball-bearing slides extends fully and supports up to 150 pounds
- Hardware included for mounting; Mounts to cabinet rear and side walls
- Designed for 20-inch closet or bathroom cabinets
- Counter top can not exceed a overhang/overlay of more than 1.25 inches
- Simply install and attach your own drawer front to match your home decor
- Includes 1 fold-out ironing board, cover, and mounting hardware
- Optional replacement cover available and sold separately (RAS-VIB COVER-52)
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.25 x 19.81 x 4 inches
- Maximum Width: 21 inches
- Weight: 16.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.