Don't let that tiny trunk keep you from taking everything you need to the next job site or travel destination! Store that extra gear on top with the Rockland Multi-Fit Steel Van Rack.
This cargo accessory is great for transporting ladders, lumber, pipes, and other oversized items you can't fit inside your vehicle. These adjustable rails can be set between 56 and 77 inches, and the bar height can be raised to match a wide range of van roofs.
Safely tie down your haul with built-in rope hooks at the end of each rail. With bases that evenly distribute load weight, this storage mount can handle hauls up to 500 pounds, so you can have everything you need. These rails are compatible with any van that has rain gutters, and the simple installation requires no drilling. When you don't need them, these cargo rails detach easily without any permanent trace left on your roof.
So tie down those extra work materials, oversized luggage, or even that new kayak and get rolling! Carry and do more with the Rockland Multi-Fit Steel Van Rack.
- Steel roof rack maximizes carrying capacity and supports up to 500 pounds
- Great for transporting ladders, lumber, pipes, kayaks, canoes, and other oversize items you can't fit inside your vehicle
- Adjusts from 56 inches to 77 inches wide with varying height settings to fit different styles of vans
- Installs easily onto vans with rain gutters; No drilling required and leaves no permanent trace when removed
- Built-in rope hooks make securing cargo simple and straightforward
- Wide rail base ensures loads are evenly distributed
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64.4 x 6 x 13.9 inches
- Weight: 16.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.