Experience the joy of effortless travel with the RoyalBaby 360 Classic Seat Compact Fold Portable Travel Stroller. Crafted with an aluminum frame, this stroller is a game-changer for moms and babies alike.
With a single hand, watch as it gracefully collapses into a compact form, while the integrated self-stand feature ensures it fits snugly in the trunk of your car. Unleash the epitome of relaxation for your little one with the adjustable backrest and canopy marvel. The infinite incline backrest ranging from 100 to 150 degrees, along with an independent footrest, grants seamless transitions.
Conquer any terrain with our unrivaled all-terrain suspension wheels. Effortless navigation is guaranteed with the 360-degree swivel front wheel, while the spring suspension system ensures a smooth, bump-free ride. Stay secure with the rear-wheel footbrake for reliable halts.
An expansive, extra-large basket holds all baby necessities, while the venti-size cup holder keeps hydration within reach. Experience the wonders of a multilayer storage bag that keeps items at the ideal temperature, turning every outing into a delight.
Experience the magic of a stroller that folds in the blink of an eye with the RoyalBaby 360 Classic Seat Compact Fold Portable Travel Stroller.
- Embrace versatility with this 360 classic seat compact fold portable travel stroller
- Effortlessly reorient the seat 360 degrees to suit your needs
- Has a quick fold and self-standing feature, this stroller is incredibly convenient for storage and transport; Can be folded counter-facing, making it a space-saving solution for any situation
- Compact size and lightweight construction make it a breeze to carry and store; Designed to fit seamlessly into the trunk of a car
- Multi-position reclining padded backrest, adjustable from 100 to 150 degrees, ensures your baby enjoys a relaxing nap while on the move; Reclinable footrest offers flexibility for your child to look around or nap comfortably
- Features an adjustable extra-large canopy with a sun visor that provides ample protection
- Effortless switching between napping and exploring with the infinite incline backrest from 100 to 150 degrees
- Suitable for babies aged 6 to 36 months
- Equipped with shock absorption wheels and 360-degree front swivel wheels, this compact stroller offers an ideal turning circle and complete control
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Spandex, PU Leather
- Color: Black/Red
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 18.1 x 8.27 x 22.2 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 33.8 x 19.8 x 39.7 inches
- Weight: 15.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.