Let your little ones enjoy the outdoors and kindle their love for cycling with the RoyalBaby Formula 12-Inch Kids Bike with Training Wheels and Coaster Brake.
With a sleek and futuristic design, this bike for boys and girls is a masterpiece that will capture your child's, adventurous heart. This kid's bike achieves a patented frame that combines thoughtfully designed geometry with formula racing element painting. This bike features 2.4-inch extra-wide tires that deliver increased stability and traction, allowing young riders to confidently navigate different terrains while providing a smooth and comfortable ride for endless outdoor fun. The patent design of the sealed bearings, shorter lever brakes, front wheel caliper brake that provides effective speed reduction, and rear wheel coaster brake that stops the bike when pedaled backward will accompany every adventure of your little rider. Meanwhile, the handlebar and seat are height-adjustable to ensure good ergonomics and longer service life.
Watch your child soar to new heights, pedaling through your neighborhood with the Formula 12-Inch Kids Bike with Training Wheels and Coaster Brake from RoyalBaby.
- Reliable kid's bike with training wheels features thoughtfully designed geometry with formula racing element painting
- Child-friendly CUBETUBE frame geometry positions the little rider in an optimal riding posture
- Extra-wide 2.4-inch tires make it easier to maintain balance even for a young beginner; 12-inch tires provide stability and traction for an exhilarating ride
- Sealed bearings ensure a friction-free adventure for a smooth and effortless ride
- Features front wheel caliper brake that provides effective speed reduction and rear wheel coaster brake that stops the bike when pedaled backward
- Equipped with shorter lever brakes perfect for small hands
- Handlebar and seat are height-adjustable to ensure good ergonomics and longer service life
- Comes 95 percent pre-assembled, with an elaborated instruction manual and complementary tools needed in the box
- Suitable for children from 3 to 4 years old with a recommended height of 33 to 37 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Blue
- Wheel size: 12 inches
- Saddle height: 17 to 21 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35 x 18 x 25 inches
- Weight: 18.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.