There a few things more annoying than a cluttered garage. Put every tool in its own spot so you stop tripping on them by setting up this Rubbermaid FastTrack Garage Storage System 6-Piece All-in-One Rail and Hook Kit.
This is a great way to organize your garage. Get items off the floor and onto the wall, creating more space to work and play. Locking grippers on accessory hooks provide reinforced security when attaching hooks to the rail.
The whole system installs quickly and easily and comes with all the hardware you need. Predrilled holes on the rail fit 16-inch or 24-inch studs for sturdy and secure installation. This kit includes a 32-inch FastTrack Garage Rail, a Utility Hook, 2 1-Handle Hooks, and 2 Scoop Hooks.
- Versatile garage system made with heavy steel for durability
- Excellent way to get everything you need to start organizing your garage with the FastTrack garage organization system
- Locking grippers on accessory hooks provide reinforced security when attaching hooks to the rail
- Installs in standard stud spacing and holds up to 1,700 pounds
- Kit includes (1) 32-inch FastTrack garage rail, (1) multi-purpose hook, (1) 1-handle hooks, and (2) scoop hooks
- Easy to attach, remove, and reposition items as needed
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.