Time to hang up those bikes and take back your garage space with the 4-pack Rubbermaid FastTrack Vertical Wall Hook Bike Rack 4-Pack.
This bike wall hanger hook is perfect for bikes of almost all sizes, holding any bike that weighs 50 pounds or less. The versatile bicycle rack design allows the hook to quickly snap into place on the FastTrack garage wall mounting rails (sold separately), creating a solid, secure mount that holds your bike off the ground. The storage hooks feature a soft grip coating that won't scratch, dent, or chip your bike's material.
To add more strength the garage storage hangers, have a powder-coated finish for maximum durability that resists rust, chipping, and cracking. The bike garage wall hook bike racks are sold individually and require mounting hardware (not included).
Have your garage ready for any season with the Rubbermaid Vertical FastTrack Hanging Wall Mount Bike Rack Hook.
- Bicycle storage rack raises bikes of nearly any size up off the floor, protecting them from accidents and freeing up garage space
- Quickly and easily snaps securely in place on FastTrack mounting rails (sold separately) with the provided locking gripper
- Features soft grips that won't scratch, chip, or dent your bike's frame, keeping them safe when stored
- Each hook supports up to 50 pounds when installed properly, perfect for a wide variety of bicycles
- Easily mounts directly to the wall (hardware not included)
- Color: Gray/Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.60 x 8.75 x 10 inches
- Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.