Your pantry shows signs of nibbles and there's dropping in the cupboards. It's time to employ Rugged Ranch Ratinator Live Rat Squirrel Chipmunk Metal 2 Door Trap Cage and set some boundaries with those wintering rats.
This humane wildlife trap keeps rats, squirrels, chipmunks, and other small mammals confined and safe without harming them once they're trapped within its metal wire walls. 2 doors provide better access to your bait and you can entice up to 21 creatures in just a few hours with the right placement and incentive.
In the morning, the catch-and-release small animal cage has a compact design that's easy to fit in your truckbed, trunk, or backseat to take to animal control or a wooded area that's far from your vegetable patch. An easy-open top lets you quickly and easily free the container creatures without worrying about your fingers getting nibbled. Choose the humane option for unwanted guests with the Rugged Ranch Ratinator Live Rat Squirrel Chipmunk Metal 2 Door Trap Cage.
- Humane trap keeps rats and squirrels confined and safe within its wire walls
- Entice and trap small indoor/outdoor animals such as rats, mice, chipmunks, and squirrels
- Large cage made from metal wire gets critters in and won't let them out
- 2-door system makes sure more animals have access to the trap
- Compact design for easy fit in truckbed or trunk for transport to wooded area or animal control
- Easy-open top lid allows you to quickly release animals far from your property
- Catch up to 21 rats in just hours
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 26.5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 8.85 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.