Create a safe entrance and exit to your pool for family and friends with the Saftron 3-Step Inground Pool Ladder and Set of 2 Ladder and Rail Anchor Socket Covers.
This dent-and-scratch-proof polymer ladder is made with specially processed compounds, making it extra-tough and corrosion resistant. With anti-weathering from the elements, UV rays, and pool or spa chemicals, this durable and stylish ladder requires virtually no maintenance. This pool ladder is made of encapsulated-reinforced steel making it supremely durable. The polymer shell guarantees this ladder can stand up to salt water, swimming pool chemicals, and sunlight, without getting hot.
When it's time to shut down for the season, the Saftron anchor socket covers are the ideal choice to keep your socket in perfect working order for the next summer. Designed to cover and fill anchor sockets when ladders or rails have been removed, these covers protect the inside of the anchor sockets from filling with dirt, ice, and other debris.
Add luxury, convenience, and safety to your inground pool with the 3-Step Inground Pool Ladder and Set of 2 Ladder and Rail Anchor Socket Covers from Saftron.
- Sturdy and stylish 3-step ladder is easy to claim and coated with polymer for added protection and durability
- Saftron ladder built to remain cooler to the touch when exposed to sun-rays; Reinforced steel interior provides extra strength and durability
- High-impact polymer exterior protects against elements, UV sun exposure, salt, and chemicals
- Included socket covers protect pool railing sockets from filling with dirt, ice, or other debris
- Set includes: 1 inground pool 3-step ladder and 2 high impact polymer anchor socket winter covers
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Grey
- Ladder dimensions (W x H): 24 x 53 inches
- Cover dimensions (L x W x H): 5.75 x 5.75 x .75 inches
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.