Keep your family, friends, and hot tub party guests safe with a dependable handrail. The Saftron Polymer In-Ground Pool and Spa Handrail will ease the sometimes scary and slippery process of getting in and out of your pool or spa.
Its durable polymer base material is resistant to pool chemicals, salt, and sun which will require practically no maintenance at all after installation. The Lift & Turn base feature allows you to rotate the handrail 180 degrees with just one hand for easy exit and entrance.
Whether you're splashing in your pool or relaxing in your hot tub, you'll put safety first thanks to the Saftron Polymer In-Ground Pool and Spa Handrail.
- Always have a safe handhold when entering or exiting your inground hot tub
- The Single-Post SF-24 Spa Rail is suitable for use with in-ground Spas with low sides
- The above-ground installation with the Lift & Turn base provides 9 inches of clearance
- Color is an integral part of the material and not an after-coat, meaning the finish will never chip or flake
- Immune to the corrosive effects of salt water chlorinator systems
- Non-conductive material conforms to NFPA and building codes without having to ground (bond) the rail
- The horizontal bar clears Spa Walls up to 9-inches
- Tubing: 1.90 inches OD
- Wall Thickness: 0.25 inches
- Bends: 6-inch radius
- Material: Polymer
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 5.2 x 24 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.