Keep your family, friends, and pool party guests safe with a dependable handrail. This Saftron 3-Bend Return to Deck Rail will ease the sometimes slippery process of getting in and out of your pool.
Suitable for in-ground pools, this Figure 4 safety rail is constructed of a durable polymer with specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements. The reinforced, encapsulated steel interior provides superior strength and durability while the high-impact polymer exterior ensures the outdoor safety rail is unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun, and remains cooler to the touch. For added convenience, no grounding or bonding is required. This particular model of handrail features 3 bends for multiple options when entering or exiting your outdoor pool.
Whether you're splashing or relaxing in your pool, you've got a reliable way of entry and exiting with the Saftron 3-Bend Return to Deck Rail.
- Return-to-deck handrail provides safety when entering or exiting your inground swimming pool
- Figure 4, 3-bend design offers multiples options for grasping the rail
- High-impact polymer exterior withstands damage from pool chemicals, salt, and sun while remaining cooler to the touch
- Steel interior provides reliable strength and durability for lasting use
- No grounding or bonding required for ultimate user convenience
- Tubing: 1.90 inches OD
- Wall thickness: 0.25 inches
- Bends: 6-inch radius
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x H): 40 x 32 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.