Keep your pets safe around your home with the Scandinavian Pet Design Flex Large and Extra Tall Gate. This safety gate helps you secure your large or medium dog while letting you and your children move freely through your home.
This wall-mounted pet gate is a flexible configuration system with (1) 28.4-inch gate section and (2) 28.4-inch panels. Rotate the panels to fit any opening between 35.4 and 87.8 inches wide. This extra tall pet safety gate stands 41 inches tall, making it great for all sized pets, especially larger breeds. This safety gate can keep pets away from staircases, fireplaces, and wide door openings, and works as a room divider.
Easily open the gate with 1 hand. The double-locking handle opens from both directions and locks automatically when closed.
Mounting and moving the pet barrier is simple with included mounting hardware and quick release fittings that let you dismount the gate without needing any tools.
- Extra tall pet gate that custom-fits to your home with its flexible configuration system with (1) gate door and (2) panels
- Fits openings between 35.4 inches and 87.8 inches wide; stands 41 inches tall
- Keeps pets away from staircases, fireplaces, and wide door openings, and large width works as a room divider
- Double-locking handle opens from both directions and locks automatically when closed
- Included mounting kit lets you mount on straight and angled walls
- Quick-release fittings let you remove the gate without tools
- Extra-wide, 20.4-inch door opening
- Includes 1 door, 2 large sections, and a wall mounting kit
- Material: Metal
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87.8 x 2 x 41 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.