Keep your pets safe with the help from the Scandinavian Pet Design Guard Me Wide Gate. This pet safety gate is an easy way to keep your pets out of kitchens and laundry rooms, and away from stairs while giving you easy movement through your home.
The Guard Me retractable gate folds up on itself to take up less space and becomes nearly invisible when not extended. Installing this pet safety barrier is easy with the included hardware. Made with safety in mind, this dog gate has no bars and no trip bar. This makes it safe to use with small animals like puppies and cats, who might try to squeeze through the bars on standard gates.
This adjustable pet gate stands 27 inches tall and be mounted inside or outside door frames. When mounted inside doorways, this safety gate fits openings between 25 and 36 inches wide (or up to 44.5 inches wide with extension). When mounted outside door frames, it fits openings between 22 and 31 inches wide (or up to 40 inches with extension).
- Pet gate fits openings between 22 and 36 inches wide, mounting to the inside (25 to 36 inches wide) or outside (22 to 31 inches wide) of door frames with included hardware
- Automatically retracts, folding back on itself when opened, and taking up almost no space once fully retracted
- No-bar design is easy to walk-through and prevents small animals like puppies and cats from trying to squeeze through
- Safe for installation at the top or bottom of stairs
- Quick-release double safety latch is easy for adults to operate with 1 hand
- Great for small to medium dogs, cats, other small pets
- Only 1 extension allowed per gate (extensions sold separately)
- 100-percent PVC-free plastic
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.