Outdoor adventures and off-road excursions can take you far from any available water. The Scepter 5-Gallon Military Water Container ensures you're never left high and dry no matter how far into the wilderness you travel.
Featuring a heavy-duty, military design, the container holds up to 5 gallons (20 liters) of water, taking hydration anywhere. A built-in, super-strong carry handle lets you effortlessly transport the jug from car to campsite. The durable, heavy-duty military style withstands drops, shocks, and impacts to survive the harsh conditions of any destination. Lightweight and easy to move, the container is the perfect solution for bringing hydration with you to your campsite or along on a boating excursion or off-road adventure. Fitting in your vehicle's trunk, the container also works great as an emergency water source if your car breaks down.
Built from durable HDPE plastic, the container safely contains water with a non-toxic, food-grade material. BPA-free, the construction is sure to keep your water safe and ready for consumption.
Letting you enjoy a refreshing drink wherever you end up, the 5-Gallon Military Water Container by Scepter brings the water anywhere it's needed.
- Heavy-duty military-style water container holds water wherever you go, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and roasters
- Effortlessly carry the water jug from car to campsite with the super-strong molded-in carry handle
- Withstands impacts and tough conditions with a durable, military-style design, perfect for camping and off-road journeys
- Lightweight design makes transport a breeze, perfect for use as a water source on camping trips or an emergency source in your car
- Holds up to 5 gallons (20 liters) of water in the durable, food-grade container made from BPA-free HDPE plastic
- Capacity: 5 gallons (20 liters)
- Material: HDPE plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.50 x 6.50 x 18.75 inches
- Weight: 5.40 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.