Make fueling and refueling your outdoor gear from lawnmowers to 4-wheelers easy and mess-free with the Scepter SmartControl Gasoline Container.
Built with an easy-to-pour design, this gas can is just what you need for convenience when you're always on the go. Whether mowing an acreage, doing chores at the farm, or gearing up for ATV adventures, this gasoline fuel container ensures you can refill your vehicles quickly and efficiently with the controllable flow and ample 5-gallon capacity. The rugged plastic construction stands up to continuous use season after season and the squeeze-controllable flow ensures fast fills without spills. A top and back handle make this plastic jug easy to lift and carry and allows you to fuel up your machines seamlessly. This fuel jug will be your much-needed companion when you want to keep your momentum without having to stop for a long or cumbersome refueling process.
When you're busy and need to fuel up in a flash, trust the Scepter SmartControl Gasoline Container to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Gas can offers seamless, mess-free fueling to minimize any long, cumbersome refueling processes
- Ample 5-gallon capacity for fueling outdoor machinery from lawnmowers to recreational vehicles
- Easy-to-pour spout allows for fast fills without spills
- Squeeze-control flow nozzle provides optimal user-friendly operation
- Rugged design ensures plastic jug will maintain durability season after season
- Dual-handle design makes this fuel jug easy to lift, carry, and pour
- Capacity: 5 gallons/ 18.9 liters
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.30 x 17.67 x 20.36 inches
- Weight: 3.31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.