Elevate your lawn care with the Scotts Step 1 for Seeding Starter Lawn Food with Weed Preventer a game-changing solution to cultivate a lush, weed-free paradise right in your backyard.
This exceptional lawn care product is designed to tackle two essential tasks in one swoop. As a starter lawn food with weed preventer, it's ideal for planting grass seeds. Say goodbye to the days of painstakingly guessing the right timing and dosage, this lawn food has simplified the process for you. The magic of this product lies in its weed-prevention prowess. No longer will you be troubled by pesky intruders like crabgrass and other grassy weeds. This lawn food creates a barrier against the toughest weeds, including large crabgrass, smooth crabgrass, dandelions, common chickweed, ground ivy, yellow nutsedge, and more. Whether you're cultivating a Kentucky Bluegrass lawn, a perennial Ryegrass wonderland, a Centipedegrass sanctuary, or the finest Fescue grass, this versatile formula has got you covered. Each 22-pound bag, boasting a powerful 21-22-4 N-P-K ratio, and covers an impressive 5,000 square feet of your outdoor canvas. That's a substantial area to transform into your personal Eden without the constant worry of unsightly weeds invading your space.
Protect your lawn from intrusive weeds, and enjoy the simplicity of one easy application with the Scotts Step 1 for Seeding Starter Lawn Food with Weed Preventer for a greener and weed-free future.
- Enhance your lawn care experience with this revolutionary granulated lawn food that empowers you to create a thriving, weed-free haven in your backyard
- Combines the benefits of starter lawn food and weed prevention in one easy-to-use granular formula, simplifying your lawn care routine
- Prevents the toughest lawn weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, chickweed, ground ivy, and more, ensuring your lawn remains free from unsightly intruders
- Suitable for use on various grass types, including Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Centipedegrass, and fine fescues, making it a versatile choice for different lawns
- With a 22-pound bag covering up to 5,000 square feet, you get more bang for your buck, ensuring your lawn is protected and nourished without constant reapplications
- Material: Organic
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.55 x 9.55 x 65 inches
- Weight: 21.62 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.