Optimize your office space with the SDADI Adjustable Height 2-Tier Standing Desk. This adjustable desk is equipped with a multitude of functions and 2 desktop tiers to suit your individual needs and a high-quality laminate work surface.
This sturdy desk relieves the chronic pain you get when slouching or sitting in a chair for multiple hours a day. With a spacious 47.2-inch by 15.7-inch desktop workspace and a 9.4-inch wide second tier for computer displays, you can work in comfort with an area large enough to support 2 monitors at a comfortable position. Steel framing is coated in a rustproof finish with a handy power cord holder under the front platform. Easily adjust this desk to any height with a smooth crank which can be mounted on either the right or left side. The height of your workspace can be adjusted from 28.7 to 46.3 inches, giving you custom comfort and improving your ergonomics and productivity.
With an adjustable height and rustproof finish the Adjustable Height 2-Tier Standing Desk from SDADI is the ideal assistant for your daily workspace operations.
- Stand or sit at the 2-tier adjustable height and change positions as-needed to relieve pain from slouching or sitting for multiple hours
- Easy to adjust to heights between 28.7 inches to 46.3 inches with a smooth crank; Can be mounted on right or left
- All steel frame construction and a thick leg support system provide stability with a maximum load capacity of 250 pounds
- Large 47.2-inch by 15.7-inch and second tier workspace leaves enough room to comfortable work with two monitors
- Includes all the hardware needed for assembly with screws and tools, making for a fast and easy installation
- Material: Steel
- Color: Teak (brown)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52 x 25.10 x 47.20 inches
- Weight: 59.90 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.