Clean the debris out of your garage space and clear out the endless fallen leaves or grass cuttings in your yard with the Compact Jobsite Blower from SENIX.
This job site vacuum is constructed of lightweight plastic materials. With this being a cordless light weighted hand blower, you’ll easily be able to maneuver around your yard and clean up your garden in no time. Featuring 3-speed settings with air speeds up to 180 MPH and airflow of up to 75 CFM, this tool offers fast debris removal and quiet operation. The 3 selectable speeds allow the operator to select the optimum force required for the task at hand. Offering a powerful motor, this handheld tool can operate under a 20-volt motor that can deliver a faster power response. Battery and charger are sold separately.
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the fresh, clean air, whether you’re sitting on your backyard patio or working in the garage. The Cordless Jobsite Blower from SENIX will provide quick assistance in cleaning your favorite outdoor space.
- Efficiently remove all the debris and other waste in garage spaces, backyards, and gardens with this reliable job site blower
- Built with a powerful 20-volt maximum motor that delivers constant power
- Multi-speed trigger includes low at 70 MPH, middle at 100 MPH, and high at 180 MPH
- Designed in a more convenient way of carrying it, this jobsite blower is cordless and lightweight
- Easy-to-control compacted blower allows you to simply maneuver around the yard with 1 hand
- Battery and charger are sold separately
- Battery Requirements: Li-Ion
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.76 x 6.10 x 8.90 inches
- Weight: 2.89 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.