Pump where you need, when you need to with this Portable Rechargeable Double Breast Pump by SereneLife. Made for moms on the go, you'll be able to pump comfortably and quietly with customizable functions to fit your needs.
Constantly pumping can be a hassle, not to mention uncomfortable. This automatic pump uses soft, flexible silicone breast shields that release pressure and create a more comfortable experience. The 2-phase technology and 4-phase smart functionality allow you to select the stimulation and expression levels for optimal pumping and customized operation. Enjoy the LED-backlit display and touch screen technology to easily view and choose your options.
Ultimate convenience is at your fingertips! The thoughtful anti-back-flow design of the bottle prevents infection, assembles and cleans easily, and fits most standard size bottles. Rechargeable via USB, this double breast pump offers 2 hours of use on a 2-hour charge and weighs less than 3 pounds for seamless portability and on-the-go use.
This kit includes 1 pump machine, 1 USB charging cable, 1 USB plug, 2 breast shields, 2 milk bottles, 2 suction bowls, 2 connectors, 2 valves, 2 tubes, 2 caps, 2 dust caps, 2 bottle bases, and 2 bottle caps.
- Quiet and lightweight dual breast pump is easy to use with 1-piece design for easy assembly and cleaning
- Soft silicone breast shield is flexible, reduces pressure, and provides comfortable use for pumping multiple times a day or for moms on the go
- Rechargeable via USB and operates with 5 stimulation levels and 9 expression levels
- Anti back-flow design for hygiene and prevents infection while keeping milk fresh
- Includes pump machine, USB charging cable, USB plug, 2 breast shields, 2 milk bottles, 2 suction bowls, 2 connectors, 2 valves, 2 tubes, 2 caps, 2 dust caps, 2 bottle bases, and 2 bottle caps
- 2-phase technology includes stimulation and expression with 4-phase smart functionality including stimulation, expression, automatic, and memory
- LED back-lit display with smart-touch screen technology
- Helps massage the breast to optimize milk flow
- Works with most standard baby bottles
- USB Plug n' Play operation with built-in rechargeable battery
- Power output: 10 watts
- Power supply: 120 to 240 volts, DC 5 volts 2 amps
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Working time: Up to 2 hours
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Sound level: 50 dB
- Construction material: BPA-free polypropylene, ABS plastic, and silicone
- USB cable length: 3.28 feet
- Model: Prolactin mode, Breast pump mode
- Suction: 0.04 Mpa max
- Bottle capacity: 5 to 6 ounces
- Product dimensions: 3.05 x 3.74 inches
- Weight: 2.68 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.