Crafted for both beginners and seasoned sewers, the Singer Lightweight Portable Sewing Machine is your gateway to limitless creativity and precision in the world of stitching.
With a whopping 57 stitch applications, this sewing marvel empowers you to master essential sewing techniques effortlessly. Whether you're sewing fashion items, piecing quilts, creating crafts, or performing simple mending, this machine is your reliable companion. The textile machine boasts 6 built-in stitches, catering to your every need, from basic stitching to decorative patterns. Switching between stitches is a breeze, thanks to the intuitive stitch selector dial. The preset stitch length and width ensure that your stitching is always on point, eliminating guesswork. Also, creating buttonholes is a cinch with the 4-step buttonhole feature, clearly displayed on the dial. The transparent bobbin system streamlines the process, while the front darning plate allows for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monogramming, and button sewing.
Plus, it is built to last with a heavy-duty metal frame and illuminates your work with long-lasting LED lighting that remains cool to the touch. For intricate projects like trouser hems and sleeve cuffs, the free arm is easily accessible. Adaptable and user-friendly, this household essential features snap-on presser feet and an extra-high presser foot lifter, ensuring compatibility with a variety of fabrics.
Upgrade your sewing game with the Singer Sewing Machine, your gateway to a world of limitless possibilities in the art of stitching.
- Steel sewing machine with reliable heavy-duty construction ideal for sewing fashion items, piecing quilts, creating crafts, or effortlessly tackling simple mending
- Featuring 57 stitch applications and 6 built-in stitches with preset length and width, choose from variety of basic and decorative stitches to customize and master sewing techniques with precision
- Front darning plate lets you seamlessly switch to free motion sewing for stipple quilting, monograms, and button sewing with ability to create buttonholes
- Convenient stitch selector dial and long-lasting, cool-to-the touch LED lighting keep your desired stich illuminated while you work
- Reverse lever secures seams and prevents unraveling while the free arm access allows for projects such as sewing trouser hems or sleeve cuffs
- Extra-high presser foot position accommodates thick fabrics effortlessly with ability to quickly change the feet for various sewing techniques
- Use Singer Class 15 transparent bobbins for hassle-free bobbin changes
- Power rating: 72 watts, 110 volts, 0.6 amps
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.57 x 11.34 x 7.12 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.