Proper storage and organization is essential for drummers traveling from gig to gig. The SKB Mid-Sized Drum Hardware Case ensures all your items are safe and secure as you head to your next concert or jam session.
Compact and perfect for transport, the hardware case works great for easy transportation. The spacious interior holds everything from screws and tools to seats and stands. Tote the case anywhere with the convenient pull-out handle, and roll your kit to your next gig on the built-in roller blade wheels. The small size allows the case to comfortably fit in your trunk or backseat, perfect for the on-the-go drummer concerned about space. Once you arrive, you can set up easily with the telescoping lift-off cover. After you pack up, secure the case with the heavy-duty nylon web strap and high-tension slide release buckles. Durable, polyethylene plastic and injection-molded handles ensure the case and its contents survive the trip so you're ready to rock out on arrival.
Perfect for amateurs and pros alike, keep your kit safe on your next trip with the SKB Mid-Sized Drum Hardware Case.
- The compact and durable mid-sized hardware case lets you conveniently store away drum hardware and tools
- Tote the case anywhere with the easily accessible pull-out handle and built-in wheels, great for moving to your next gig
- Small size allows the case to fit in your trunk or backseat, perfect for the on-the-go drummer who's worried about space
- Heavy-duty nylon web strap ensures a reliable, sturdy closure; Releases easily using a high-tension slide release buckle
- Durable polyethylene design and injection-molded handles ensure the case survives knocks, drops, and transportation
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.50 x 16.50 x 14.50 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.