Skywalker Trampolines 10' Round Trampoline with Enclosure has exciting features that are both fun and safe.
Along with a durable, heavy-gauge steel frame construction, and top-of-the-line safety features, this compact 10 ft. trampoline fits nicely into nearly any backyard or play area. Reinforced T-sockets at each joint create a solid frame and prevent structural twisting. A patented no-gap enclosure design uses a buttonhole feature to connect the enclosure net directly to the jumping mat at each spring, eliminating dangerous gaps. Galvanized steel frame stands up to the elements and resists rust, making your trampoline last for longer. Included enclosure net keeps your kids jumping safely inside with a dual zipper and latch clip closure system.
Watch your kids jump higher with the Skywalker Trampolines 10' Round Trampoline with Enclosure!
- Jump for joy on this Skywalker trampoline
- Built-to-last, have-gauged steel frame construction with top-of-the-line safety features
- Reinforced T-sockets at each joint means a solid frame to prevent structural twisting
- Enclosure net features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system to keep kids safely inside
- Heavy-duty extra thick spring pad resists fading
- Galvanized steel frame construction stands up to the elements
- Product: Trampoline
- Material: Galvanized steel, polypropylene mat, polyethylene net, PVC spring pad
- Weight capacity: 175 pounds
- Color: Green
- Frame dimensions (L x W x H): 10 feet x 10 feet x 8.5 feet
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on trampoline frame
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year limited warranty on other materials
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.