Keep your life on the road steady, and your motorhome even steadier with this 4-Pack of SnapPad Mini Leveling Jack Pads.
These leveling feet are compatible with truck campers and travel trailers sporting a smaller, more compact design. These leveling pads can be installed for permanent use and will protect your driveway from rust marks in the off-season.
The heavy-duty, durable rubber material, of these stabilizer blocks, is made from recycled tires that help dampen vibrations and protect against electrical surges that may occur. The pads' extra-wide build adds an entire inch of thickness to your jack's feet and an additional 99-percent surface area for more stable camper usage. These landing pads are sure to stay put, as they are lab tested to stay attached even under 50 G's of force and extreme temperatures of 120 degrees down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easily install the pads, use them on any surface, and keep your life and motorhome balanced for your next cross-country excursion or camping getaway with the 4-Pack of SnapPad Mini Leveling Jack Pads.
- Works as a permanent jack pad and leveler for truck campers and travel trailers that sport a smaller, compact design
- Compatible with Stromberg Carlson, LCI Tongue Jack, and Husky leveling systems and Lance Campers truck campers
- Adds an extra inch of thickness to jack foot and an additional 99-percent surface area for wider, more stable camper usage
- Heavy-duty rubber made from recycled tires that dampens vibrations and protects against electrical surges
- Easy, 1-time installation adds unparalleled permanent stability to your camper
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces and terrains
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Includes (4) 5.5-inch octagon jack pads for round stabilizers and tongue jacks
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 7.25 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.