Handle any task wherever you go with the PowerAssist Multi-Tool by SOG. Featuring 16 different tools, you'll be able to do everything from repairing bikes to opening a cold bottle of beer, whether you're at home or miles from the nearest town.
You'll never be caught off-guard in need of tools when you're out camping or hiking again. Made from solid 420 stainless steel, the tool holds an edge on its blades and withstands all your work in virtually any condition. The handle's compound leverage technology provides extra travel for the pliers, increasing your grip strength. When closed, this all-in-one tool measures 4.6 inches and weighs 9.6-ounces so you can bring this multi-tool anywhere you go.
The multi-tool features pliers, grippers, a hardwire cutter, a blasting cap crimper, a wire crimper, a ruler (back), a straight-edged blade, a serrated blade, a small/medium/large screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a can opener, a bottle opener, a 3-sided file, and a V-cutter.
Helping you surmount any challenge at any time, the SOG PowerAssist Multi-Tool performs numerous functions to keep you safe and well-supplied anywhere.
- With the most tools of any SOG product, the multi-tool features 16 tools to help you surmount any challenge ahead of you
- Includes pliers, grippers, a hardwire cutter, a blasting cap crimper, a wire crimper, a ruler (back), a straight-edged blade, a serrated blade, a small/medium/large screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a can opener, a bottle opener, a 3-sided file, and a V-cutter
- Handles tasks for indoor and outdoor survival with various tools that cut, saw through, tighten, or open virtually anything
- Generates greater handle travel for the pliers with compound leverage technology, giving you a stronger grip
- Rapid, single-handed assisted opening for multiple frequently used everyday knife blades and tools
- Made from rugged 420 stainless steel that holds an edge and withstands all your work
- Finish: Black oxide
- Closed length: 4.60 inches
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 1.90 x 0.77 inches
- Weight: 0.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.